Finance Manager | High Growth Creative Business | London
Harmonic are proud to be working with a fast growing, independent and multiple award-winning business based in the heart of central London. This company offers a fast-paced environment full of driven and eclectic creatives.The company
The business is responsible for working with some of the biggest brands and impactful businesses (NHS, Selfridges, and TATE to mention a few) managing brand strategy, creation, development and implementation. Blending both strategy and creativity, they are well known in the industry for their compelling brand propositions and stories as well as their vibrant, dynamic and fun working environment: ensuring a great balance between personal and professional relationships.
This is a great opportunity to have a real impact on building out the finance team and to also join the business at an early scaling stage. They are looking for someone who is curious, fun, ambitious and wants to fast-track their career. You will be working closely with external bodies to help you achieve statutory/ regulatory compliance as well as financial consultants who would be able to aid in financial matters. The business is comprised of 60 employees, and as a Finance Manager you will be working closely with the Finance Director of the company. The role provides opportunity to pick up further responsibilities and a clear pathway of progression, to build a finance function/ efficient process as the business grows.The role
Directly reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day finances of the business, providing detailed oversight of upcoming and current projects.
This is a broad role, which gives a high level of commercial exposure - as the business grows, you will be responsible for working on financial forecasting and contributing towards strategic decisions.Duties:
What we need to see (essential):
- Prepare and develop budgets, working closely with the Managing Director.
- Prepare quarterly finance reports for regulatory and statutory bodies.
- Managing accounts in collaboration with the Finance Director.
- Processing transactions in and out of the business.
- Develop and implement forecasting, planning and budgeting processes.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations.
- Continuous process development and system integration to support the business as it grows.
- Any other necessary reporting.
- Run the management accounts and month end process.
- Management of a Finance Assistant.
What we need to see (non-essential):
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- 1 year experience working in creative industries
- Able to communicate to all levels of seniority
Start date: ASAP (Considering candidates with up to 3 month notice period)Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + bonus
- Experience with working in advertisement, brand development or media industry
- Experience working in a fast growing SME
- Experience implementing new financial processes
Please don't hesitate to get in touch at
Please do circulate this job advert with any friends or contacts that may be interested in the opportunity.