This is a long-term contract for a leading Medical and Nursing organisation in Nuneaton.Client Details
The client is a leading Medical and Nursing organisation in Nuneaton.Description
The key duties include:
- Administration in relation to placing orders
- Scheduling requirements
- Ensure appropriate documentation is submitted
- Procurement of products in selected business areas
- Liaise with managers to sign off pricing
- Resolve issues directly with suppliers
- Ensure value for money is achieved throughout the procurement process
- Process requisitions on the internal PO system
The successful candidate will have a sound understanding of buying, excellent organisational skills, a high level of communication skills, be able to prioritise workload, liaise confidently with stakeholders and suppliers and work a close attention to detail at all times.Job Offer
This is a contract for 6-12 months, paying £11.52 total per hour.
The role is based in Nuneaton.