Transparity is a fast-growing IT company focusing on Microsoft Cloud based solutions. Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain.
We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive based upon integrity, strong work ethic, a one-team ethos, desire to learn and develop and a commitment to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners. Therefore, first and foremost we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Transparity are committed to diversity & inclusion, Women in Tech, have signed up to Microsoft Partner pledge & the Tech Talent Charter. Overview:
The main role of the apprentice, will be to learn the fundamentals of our services, provide outstanding support to our customers and develop an outstanding career at an outstanding company.
You'll provide quality IT support and technical assistance to Transparity clients based from our Support Desk.
You'll have the responsibility for ensuring that clients telephone calls and emails are answered quickly, ensuring that tickets are created for issues and managed through to completion and resolution within the timeframes associated within the customers contracts.
As well as having capability to ensure that support tickets are fully populated with the required information and ensuring that issues are escalated within the support team where appropriate, to ensure the necessary urgency is associated to provide resolution.
Apprentices and Technicians are expected to expand their skillsets through ongoing learning, especially in the realms of Microsoft Cloud, this is expected to result in the taking and passing of relevant technical examinations. Flexibility to work within our rotas is required. Main responsibilities:
- Answer calls and emails rapidly ensuring that support tickets are raised and categorized appropriately
- Provide a re-assuring, polite and friendly point-of-contact for our customers
- Ensure that appropriate customer communication and ongoing updates are provided for the lifespan of any issue or request
- Identify and manage the timely escalation of tickets that have been allocated to you but need additional resource within the support team
- Proactive time and ticket update entry within the support desk ticketing system
- Ensure customer documentation and process guides are regularly updated as required
- Capability to follow change control procedures at all times
- Provide expert technical assistance to our client base
- Ensure constant ongoing understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies and associated platforms
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues within the service desk
- Take and pass technical examinations as agreed with the support desk team leader
- Deliver exemplary customer service
- Provide out-of-hours technical support as required via the on-call rotation schedule
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Capability to travel to customer sites and provide technical support on-site where required
- Ensure that assigned individual key-performance-indicators (KPI's) are always met
- Ensure that personal time management is of the highest priority and that punctuality is a key focus
- Customer and/or Support Desk experience very desirable
- Strong customer-facing and service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Creative problem-solving
- Capability to work effectively within a team
- Willingness to learn
- Growth mind-set
- Team player / collaborative
- Listens & asks
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more
here: https://Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspxFuture prospects:
Transparity is a fast-growing Microsoft dedicated gold partner. We focus on cloud solutions. Azure, M365, Power Apps & beyond. We have a career progression model within our managed service team up to 3rd line support & also a technical consultant career path up to Technical Architect level & opportunities available in areas such as pre-sales. Company perks and benefits:
- Access to further certification training & development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical after 1 years' service
- An employee-centric open progressive culture
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.