Do you want to work with a company that highly support, provide, and create opportunities through supported Internships, Traineeships and Apprenticeships for those with learning disabilities?
They are passionate about making a difference, inclusive of everyone and provide great progression opportunities. What is the role?
In a nutshell, you will be overseeing the delivery of the education based programme that supports those with learning disabilities, complex needs and health support needs to move closer to the job market and gain employment. You will handle a caseload of around 20 and manage a brand new team of 2 tutors and 2 case workers. As programme Co-ordinator you will be working closely with the manager and other Programme Coordinators develop a future strategy for the programme delivery, engage their teams with KPIs and plans for development and growth of their programme area. Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
Where will I be based?
- Monitor teams closely to ensure Ofsted and ESFA standards are met
- Endeavour to keep people on the programme, secure job outcomes, maintain quality and compliance and deliver the programme within budget.
- Demonstrates an ability to improve performance and quality through the application of problem-solving skills.
- To ensure invigilation of functional skills assessments is undertaken and conducted in accordance with the awarding organisation requirements.
- Supports the Programme Lead/Manager to identify and maximise local new business opportunities through the promotion of services to a wide audience.
- Have a good understanding of Ofsted and the Education Inspection Framework.
The role will be fully office based in Kingston Upon Thames, Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM. Who are we looking for?
This is a great fit to those who have a clear understanding of the up to date world of those with learning disabilities, curriculum delivery and staff management.
If you have been a Tutor, Managed programme delivery with those who have learning disabilities or overseen delivery of apprenticeships, internships, or Traineeships, then we would love to hear from you!
If you are keen to learn more before applying, please feel free to call the office and ask for Jess for an informal chat (contact number on the Red 5 People website)