Are you an experienced Paralegal looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a leading legal firm?
Based within our client's city centre and leading law firm, our client are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paralegal to join their Family department. This is a fast-paced department and you will be expected to be able to manage your own case load with oversight from fee earners.
Your main duties will be:
- To assist the solicitors by dealing with existing and new clients
- Drafting documents
- Liaising with various third parties and professionals.
- You will be required to work individually and as part of a team for this position.
- Advise, assist and represent clients, maintaining an exceptionally high standard of client care at all times
- Reading and summarising documents e.g. medical notes, contact records, police disclosure
- Ensuring you meet any deadlines set
- Dealing with Legal Aid applications
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exhaustive and are subject to change in accordance with the needs of the firm.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training can be provided. However, it is essential that the ideal candidate will hold a bachelors degree in Law.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in Family Law. You will be customer focused, self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
Our client believe that all of their employees have a vital part to play in delivering excellent service to their clients and as such they like to reward their employees! From 22+ days holiday plus bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas! Holiday purchase scheme, flesible working, company pension scheme and much more!This is a great opportunity to become a valued member of staff and part of a great environment. If you think this role sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to apply. Contact our commercial team at Westray Recruitment group today on . We would love to hear from you!