Are you an experienced Personal Assistant looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a leading legal firm?
Based within our client's city centre and leading law firm, our client are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Personal Assistant with a good background knowledge of the property sector to join team.
You will be working alongside a team of experienced PAs who will provide you with support and training during your induction. Your main duties will be:
- To assist the solicitors by dealing with existing and new clients
- Drafting documents
- Liaising with various third parties and professionals.
- You will be required to work individually and as part of a team for this position. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Department.
- Advise, assist and represent clients, maintaining an exceptionally high standard of client care at all times
- Balance the demands of your clients/caseload and non-casework responsibilities
- Ensuring you meet any deadlines set
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exhaustive and are subject to change in accordance with the needs of the firm.
The successful candidate will be able to produce high quality, accurate work, provide exceptional client care, with good attention to detail, organisational and IT skills.
Our client believe that all of their employees have a vital part to play in delivering excellent service to their clients and as such they like to reward their employees with great benefits! From 22+ days holiday plus bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas! A Holiday purchase scheme, flesible working, company pension scheme and much more!This is a great opportunity to become a valued member of staff and part of a great environment. If you think this role sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to apply. Contact our Commercial Team at Westray Recruitment group today on . We would love to hear from you!