Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a Maths Teacher in the Burnley Area?
Would be interested in supporting small groups of KS3/ KS4 students?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for Maths Intervention Teacher for a 'Good' Alternative Provision in Burnley.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic Maths Intervention teacher, who can motivate pupils to succeed and provide a well-structured learning environment. You will be supporting students across each Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 to bridge the gap in learning, due to the pandemic. You will work collaboratively with the Maths department to devise schemes of work and identify groups of students who require additional support.
Tradewind work with a 'Good' Alternative provisions that require Maths Intervention teachers. This secondary Alternative Provision has easy access to the M65 and they have onsite free parking. Additionally the school has good public transport links where you are able to get the bus close to the school with a 10 - 15 minutes' walk.
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- They provide a happy safe caring environment for pupils and staff.
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Maths /delivering intervention KS3/ KS4
- Knowledge and understanding working with a range of challenging behaviour
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in Burnley
. Or for more information about the role, contact Connor on or
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer