JOB TITLE: CLIENT ADVISOR - Hybid role - ( welcome candidates with call centre experience) (3 days office and 2 days home) HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT:
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday + Excellent benefitsThe Client Advisor Role:
Do you commute to work at a distance and now seeking a hybrid position? Are you an experienced call centre agent or a Legal assistant or a Secretary seeking a change and want to join a leading firm? If so, a great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Advisor for a forward-thinking company based in Preston.
The main purpose of this role is you will provide support to the Department and be a part of a team in a varied and fast-paced role. You will ensure all the files are opened accurately and efficiently together with gathering the appropriate identification in line with stipulated regulations. You will be meticulous and have a positive approach, providing a first-class provision to all across the company ensuring client care is at the forefront of what you do.Main Duties and Responsibilities for the Client Advisor Role:
Person Specification required for the Client Advisor Role:
- Liaising with clients in a courteous and helpful manner;
- Accurately following AML and ID guidance, policies and procedures;
- Obtaining all identification required in line with strict guidelines to ensure that both internal and external procedures and requirements are met and adhered to;
- Assuming key role within the Firm to enhance client service, efficiencies and ensuring the acquisition of clients for life;
- Liaising with the Quality Risk and Compliance team on any issues relating to client ID, escalating matters where required;
- Proactively chasing clients in order to progress matters confidently;
- Handling client queries and advising on services offered, where asked;
- Opening all of the Firms' files, creating each matter appropriately within the Firms' case management system promptly;
- Proactively progress our files to ensure they are opened correctly and in good time for the legal teams.
- Ensuring internal procedures are applied and followed correctly;
- Follow SLAs within the Client On-Boarding Team so that they do not affect progress within the legal teams;
- Ensuring accurate input of all data onto the relevant in-house system and online verification sites.
- Committed team player with excellent organisation skills with a flexible attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including clear and polite telephone manner;
- Effective prioritisation and time management skills;
- Proven experience of operating at this level previously;
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills (Microsoft Office products);
- Detail-orientated approach to work;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst always maintaining a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proven experience of working with in-house systems;
- Confident in using the IT and telephone systems in order to complete tasks.
- If you have experience in a call centre, or a legal assistant or secretary and reside in Preston, Lancashire, Southport, Merseyside, Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton, Blackpool, Lytham St Anne's, Chorley, Burnley, Accrington, Nelson. Clitheroe, we would welcome your Cv.