Document Production Specialist - remote working
Temp to Perm
Several exciting new positions have just become available working fully remote for a top tier London Law Firm. This firm are looking for several experienced Legal Document Production Operators to join them on a temp to perm basis working fully remotely on a variety of shifts.
The firm have vacancies across the day, evening, weekend and night shifts working on a full time temp to perm basis from home. These new roles will be supporting the firms central Document Production department which provides a vital specialist document creation service to the firm. The team are looking for experienced, skilled and talented professionals to join their friendly and dedicated in house team. The position will be working remotely from home, and there are a variety of shifts on offer.
Within these roles you will be providing a professional support function for the firm across all practice and business services groups. You will be an excellent audio and copy typist and will be capable of amending and formatting complex legal documentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level. You will be able to convert and manipulate Word and PDF documents, plus prepare diagrams, slides and spreadsheets.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing production of documents (produced in-house and externally), coordinating changes made to those documents by the legal team and client teams including taking responsibility for the consistency of those documents throughout the transaction.
- Audio typing, producing documents/letters/e-mails and memos as necessary.
- Amending PowerPoint presentations, diagrams and charts.
- Reviewing internal client requests, assessing project requirements and allocating tasks according to skillset within the team.
- Coordination/prioritisation of the team's workload in accordance with client deadlines and urgency of work including monitoring project status and intervening as necessary to reprioritise jobs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Advanced document production skills to include accurate typing, spelling, grammar and proofreading.
- Previous experience working within a legal firm or financial services company is essential
- Advanced Word skills: such as styles, cross-referencing, tracked changes, table of contents, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint: embedding files, animations, transitions, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: formula, pivot tables, charts, conditional formatting, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of PDF conversion and comparison software.
These are fantastic opportunities for skilled and experienced Document Specialists to grow their career in an exciting position. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.