Pure are pleased to be exclusively recruiting the newly created position of Shared Service Manager for a growing business based in Braintree, Essex.
The purpose of the role is to lead a business-focused shared services function in the UK ensuring that strong financial processes are provided to the UK business. Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the AP/AR team leaders and support in the construction of a robust Payment Services function.
Our client offer flexible working with you being able to split your time between the office and home working.
- Overseeing the transactional finance team.
- Managing the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable team of a combined 20 people with a supervisor/team leader in each.
- To provide leadership, direction and effective day to day management of the team to ensure timely debt collection and payment of suppliers.
- Support new business / acquisitions integration into the organisation.
- Ownership of VAT and Duty reconciliation process.
- Business partner with senior internal and external stakeholders, to provide a key support function to them.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE with experience in a similar role.
- Sound understanding of accounting, legal and tax standards.
- Strong understanding of Working Capital management.
- Shared Service experience advantageous.
- Ability to management a variety of stakeholders to board level.
If you would like more information on this opportunity, then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Essex.