We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (CTL) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You'll be working 37.5 hours a week at Cygnet Bury, Buttercup Ward.
Buttercup Ward is a low secure service that supports girls aged between 12 and 18 and offers a defined treatment pathway from admission, through intervention and discharge.
The ward can positively support females who may need a longer stay in an inpatient setting within a low secure environment. The service provides a care and treatment pathway for individuals who may have complex mental health issues and whose needs and risks are such they need to be supported in this environment.
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
You...An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
- At least two years' experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment