We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Digital Services Project Manager
to be responsible for successfully delivering digital projects for one of our local government clients based in London N22.
The Digital Services Project Manager
will take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of projects, engaging with stakeholders and actively participating in all phases of the project. They will manage the change control procedure and ensure that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off and gain agreement for revisions to the project(s) from project sponsors and other stakeholders as appropriate.
They will prepare and maintain realistic project schedules (showing tasks and dependencies) and track activities against them, providing regular and accurate reports to the Digital Programme, sponsors or senior management as appropriate.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
Please apply for further information
- ESSENTIAL is a proven track record of delivering projects to time and budget within local government
- Educated to bachelor degree level and hold a relevant Project Management professional qualification.
- Expert in the principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects and project managers from initiation through to implementation.
- Expert in methods and techniques associated with the planning and monitoring progress of projects (e.g. product breakdown structures, baselining, critical path analysis, resource analysis, conflict resolution, risk and issue management, etc.)
- Proficient in methods and techniques for structured reviews, including reviews of technical work products, test plans, business cases, architectures and any other key deliverables (e.g. peer review, formal technical review).
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.