Are you a qualified Teacher looking for a more Flexible way of working?
If so, I have the role for you
I am in partnership with multiple secondary schools in the Stoke on Trent area, seeking a number of Qualified Supply teachers for ad-hoc, day to day, long term and emergency cover.
This role gives you the opportunity to work your own set days and gives you the chance to experience different schools in your local area!
The successful candidate will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Capable of dealing with students from a variety of backgrounds and abilities.
• SEN experience is desirable
• Engaging when teaching
• Have strong behaviour management skills
As a Reed Education member, we can offer you:
• Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
• Competitive rates of pay with regular pay reviews after 12 weeks of working.
• Professional support from our expert team of consultants
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• CPD opportunities through Reed or your respective school.
• Candidate benefits, Reed discount club- Savings at High-street stores
• Reed Insurance Scheme.
• Reed Pension Scheme.
• Free eye tests.
• Refer a friend scheme (£100 voucher for every person referred)
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Our offices are open from 7am until 6pm Monday - Friday to offer any support needed.
I am keen to talk to any qualified Teachers interested.
Please apply clicking the button below.