Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Cyber Security Project manager. The role will hybrid working and has been scoped outside of IR35.
- To play a lead role in addressing cyber vulnerabilities on Windows & Linux servers
- Data Loss Prevention
- To play a lead role in ensuring that shared unstructured data has the correct access permissions
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux servers in a demanding service environment including server hardening
- Skills in scripting (possibly PowerShell) to modify windows file and folder permissions
- Significant experience of Active Directory groups
- Detailed knowledge of systems security principles and methodologies with a strong focus on Admin and Service account management
- Significant experience of using Active Directory to achieve a 'secure by design' methodology
- Strong communication skills, especially change management.
- Knowledge of a Privileged Access Management solution would be a distinct advantage
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/