Information and Systems Manager
Sheffield- on site
Pay Band 7 £21-25 per hour
An Information and Systems Manager is required for our client based in Sheffield.
The role holder will be responsible for delivery of an administration, information and analysis function using information from internal systems and external material. Providing analysis where appropriate, investigating data anomalies, identifying trend analysis and highlighting areas which will impact on the workforce.
The role holder will have responsibility for the provision, analysis, and presentation of accurate and high quality workforce information across the organisation. This includes the employment of a broad range of data extraction and manipulation techniques and an in depth understanding of the
importance of data quality improvements, integrity, data sharing and the delivery of information to support workforce planning. The role holder will manage the organisational structure to ensure it is accurately reflected in the hierarchy and managing user access to a wide range of workforce information systems.
You will have management responsibility for 2 teams Ensuring excellent standards of data quality and integrity regarding the information that is input into systems to ensure the credibility of information extracted. This will include acting as a source of reference to the team in matters relating to pay, terms and conditions, system administration and reporting across all staff groups.
* Develop a strategic plan for the full implementation and development, including interfaces to other workforce information systems and the roll out of self-service in conjunction with the Head of People Resourcing.
* Develop system expertise to advise on the most effective usage of the system ensuring functionality is used to the full thus contributing to the achievement of benefits realisation.
* Advise system users on consistent approaches to data entry to enable meaningful data retrieval. Carry out regular data audits and develop methods for analysing and interpreting
data. Investigate ways to develop the system to allow for maximum benefits realisation and implement as appropriate.
* Identify national policies and frameworks that are relevant to Workforce Information systems.
* To ensure administrative processes relating to system management and maintenance are carried out accurately, providing training and guidance to the team and being a source of reference as a systems expert to a variety of workforce information systems. Embed working practices such as ensuring system user accounts are appropriately managed with the addition and removal as appropriate.