My international client requires an experienced Project Analyst to join their team for a minimum period of 6 months.
As an analytic Project Coordinator, you will work within the Recruiting Programs and Services team as part of World-Wide Operations Talent Acquisition.
You will report directly to the Senior Program Manager, Business Planning and Insights, managing a range of daily operational, project, and business tasks, supporting a range of programs.
You will also provide administrative support by executing project and business-related tasks in a structured and timely manner in line with Talent Acquisitions rhythm of business activities and cadence of reporting, tracking, and managing all tasks to successful completion.
The successful candidate will interface with multiple stakeholders, including program managers, recruiting managers, and wider global business SMEs. Strong written and verbal communication skills will be essential, as will a structured and methodical approach to managing and completing time-bound tasks. RESPONSIBILITIES:
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Translate operational business and recruiting processes into simple process maps and standard operating procedure documents (SOPs) to enable the business scale, whilst improving business efficiency
- Support the broader project management team in the tracking and reporting on key project milestones and deliverables
- Manage monthly budget spend and future spend forecasting against Talent Acquisitions operational and headcount plan
- Provide monthly and quarter-end reporting on agency spend to ensure Talent Acquisition remains within budget and plan
- Partner with global POCs to plan key reporting and business review meetings
- Liaise with recruiting leaders to gather business narratives and inputs into monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Translate operational business and recruiting processes into simple process maps and standard operating procedures
- Simplify large data sets into clear digestible reports using excel and wider visualization tools
Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
Previous successful experience in a dynamic and complex project or business administration role
Experience implementing monthly reporting processes and mechanisms
Experience in business reporting and consolidation including sensitive business data (performance, delivery, HR data)
Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite and programs to including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, etc.
Ability to run pivot tables, data visualization to analyse and simplify data for senior business leaders
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skillsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Experience in creating Visio organizational charts
Experience in supporting project related activities and processesWork remotely and in the officeIs this you? Then please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.