- School Administration Assistant
- Part-time (3 days a week) term time + additional days out of term time
- Mon - Wed
- Temp to Perm contract
- Must have school office experience
- Salary range for the part time role: £13,294-£13,346 per annum
A lovely, well-organised school in Barnet is looking for an experienced school office administrator to join their team on a part-time basis. The school are offering the role as an contract basis initially, but are looking for a permanent member of the team. The school need someone to start. Please note we are only able to accept applications from administrators with a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a school office
. Job role
As the school administration assistant your role will include:
- routine admin tasks and any other duties as may be reasonably required by the Office Manager or school business manager
- Answering calls & emails, taking messages and screening.
- Support with general enquiries from parents and visitors to the school
- Manage the visitors book ensuring all visitors sign in and wear the visitors badge.
- Daily use of Word, Excel and SIMS.
This one form entry school welcome children from across the Jewish community and of other faiths and communities. Their curriculum carefully blends key skills areas such as mathematics, English with Ivrit (modern Hebrew) with a wider knowledge base and understanding of Science, Jewish studies, humanities and the arts. The school is well-supported by the local community and pupils have a positive and proactive approach to learning. There is a dedicated leadership team in place and there are good opportunities for training and development. To apply for this role you must have the following:
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
- a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a school office
- Be extremely organised in administration
- Have a friendly and calm approach
- Be open to working in Jewish school