Central Employment are delighted to be working with a UK & Globally focussed Digital Marketing and Design agency. Based in the North East, they are looking to appoint a Paid Social Account Manager to working alongside their specialist Social Media and Creative teams. Purpose of the Paid Social Account Manager:
- Responsible for delivering bespoke, client enganging paid social media solutions to improve client's overall social media impact, looking to maximise and exceed their sales and business objectives.
- The successful Paid Social Strategist will be creative but with strong analytical skills which will assist in delivering conversions through paid social media strategies.
- Advising and leading on clients paid social media strategy.
- Responsible for increasing conversion over a number of paid social platforms
- Researching suitable target audiences.
- Reporting to deadlines.
- Staying up to date with advances and trends in paid social media marketing.
- Working closely with the wider team, including Account Strategists and Digital Marketer, to integrate paid social strategy with clients' overall marketing strategy.
- Attending and actively contributing to creative ideation sessions
- A proven track record planning and managing successful paid social campaigns.
- Ideally operated agency side, managing multiple paid social accounts and client budget control
- Paid social media management experience is essential with an in-depth understanding of Facebook Ad Manager.
- Experience managing paid social ad campaigns
- Able to analyse data and produce meaningful reports for colleagues and clients
- A degree or background in Marketing, Advertising, Social or Digital Marketing
- Attained the Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional qualification and/or the Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional qualification