Trainee Administration AssistantCheltenham£18,525
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in administration?
Are you looking to work for a company who is going to committed to you as you are to them?
Do you want to be trained and supported throughout your career?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then read on...
I'm recruiting for a client for an exciting position of Trainee Administration Assistant. If successful, you will be provided with full and extensive training and be given the option of a FREE industry accredited qualification, with bundles of other progression opportunities available. Their offices are Cheltenham based with great links to the M5, with public transport links also easily accessible.
This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking to start a new career, so get in touch!Key Requirements
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English
- Minimum knowledge of formulas on Microsoft Excel
- An excellent team player
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
Please contact Jayce at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
- Free industry accredited qualification within Insurance
- Hours of Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm with flexi options available
- Remote working
- Full training provided
- Be part of a sociable and fun team
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.