Fuse is a marketing agency within Omnicom Media Group. We create partnerships + experiences for brands, focusing on the things that people care passionately about, sport and entertainment. We offer expertise across seven core services: strategic consulting, partnership marketing, experiences, PR, content, data, and measurement.
With a team of over 90 in the UK and 250 across Europe, we work with some of the world's top brands, including PepsiCo, Barclays, McDonald's, Klarna, Vodafone, Nissan, Carlsberg and more.
We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members and are proud to be an award-winning agency.
Follow us @FuseSportEnt Visit us online Find us on LinkedIn DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Fuse are a part of Omnicom Media Group and we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that age, disability, education, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
Simply, we believe that inclusion and diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for our clients' businesses. THE ROLE: Senior Account Manager- Entertainment Partnerships at Fuse
Reporting to: Account Director, Entertainment
We're looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager who can thrive in a successful and fast-paced international agency environment.
In this exciting role you will lead the delivery of one of the highest profile entertainment accounts at Fuse; Tuborg Open (prior years campaigns include global ambassadors such as David Guetta, The Chainsmokers, Diplo andClean Bandit, as well as international artists such as Badshah, Z Tao and Little Big). You'll be responsible for the delivery of a multi-market talent ambassador campaign, ensuring contractual obligations are met, managing creative approvals, shoot logistics and managing local activation workstreams across multiple and diverse markets throughout Asia and Eastern Europe - always adding value through your inherit understanding of the music industry and what motivates artists to take part in such campaigns.
We're seeking someone with experience of working on a global brand either brand side, at a label or within an agency. You'll need a thorough understanding of the music industry and experience working with high profile talent, content creation, PR, social / digital media planning and execution.
Regardless of your work background, you will need to demonstrate very strong skills with agency essentials (PowerPoint and Excel), have bundles of initiative, the ability competently lead your own workstreams, as once up to speed you will be expected to run the day to day campaign, including management of junior team members. You'll need to be experienced in a very fast paced environment and be able to easily adapt when working with individuals from different parts of the world, quickly becoming a trusted advisor to the many stakeholders you encounter as part of this exciting role.
We are keen to meet individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable about talent partnerships, music and entertainment brand activations. Are you up to date on emerging artists and global music trends? Do you love going to gigs and festivals? We want to talk to you
If the above sounds like you, please apply! Desired skills & experience
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Minimum 4/5 years of experience in entertainment marketing
- Experience working in the music industry (brand, label, agency, etc) with solid understanding of different stakeholders involved from artist management/labels/booking agents/promoters to the basics of music and IP rights
- Experience working with high profile talent/influencers or on talent/influencer led campaigns
- Experience working on global brand campaigns
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and proactively manage workload
- Confident and articulate in verbal and written communication
- Able to manage difficult conversations in a diplomatic and calm manner
- Ability to write and present persuasive presentations when required
- Solid understanding of social media/digital including optimum formats
- Absolute care and attention to detail no matter how big or small the task
- Experience of managing a direct report and able to effectively coach, delegate and upskill as appropriate
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Nice to have: ambassador contracting experience
- Lead project management and delivery of global music campaign, including client liaison, leading status meetings and reporting.
- Managing local market onboarding, liaison and local campaign activation roll out
- A trusted partner to client, rightsholder and Artist teams
- Stakeholder liaison and collaboration (Artist's extended team and other client agencies)
- Collaboration with social, digital and media planning teams to deliver integrated comms solutions
- Supporting the Account Director in their role and managing more junior members of the team
- Supporting on other entertainment accounts as and when is needed
- Lead and contribute to agency-wide initiatives and lead by example