Accounts Assistant - Award Winning Business!
Want to work for a fast-growing award-winning business and be an integral member of a dedicated finance team working towards providing a World Class Finance Function? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Reporting directly to the Senior Accounts Assistant this varied role will see you delivering operational support in the provision of accurate financial accounts through the processing of accounts receivables, payables and other transactions.
Main Duties Include: -
- Bank reconciliations and the setting up supplier payments using online banking.
- Accounts Receivable duties to include working closely with operations in managing individual debtor accounts including resolving remittance issues, overdue debt etc
- Accounts Payable duties to include the processing of supplier invoices ensuring VAT is accounted for correctly. You will also prepare weekly supplier payment runs by currency and reconcile supplier accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of information to facilitate the cashflow forecast.
- Month end accounts processing to include accruals, posting journals, balance sheet reconciliations and expense analysis.
The suitable candidate will ideally have an Accounting degree, AAT, BTEC in Business & Finance or equivalent. The ability to work as part of a team is essential as is strong communication skills - both written and verbal. High level of attention to detail and processing accuracy is vital as is the ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
This rapidly expanding business offers unparalleled opportunities for progression in a fast paced, vibrant environment. Contact us at one2one Recruitment for further details.