Immediate opportunity for a driven and creative individual with strong digital skills, experience in Photoshop and high levels of Excel capability to join this leading and rapidly expanding Hertfordshire based business on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. Marketing Team Assistant (Photoshop) Job Overview
Marketing Team Assistant (Photoshop) Required Skills and Experience
- Managing and editing media using Adobe suite
- Uploading and checking of online content including coding HTML
- Liaison with clients to discuss and manage agreed plans and deadlines
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure successful team working and outcomes
- Using Excel to manage data and adhere to KPIs
- Create Mail Merges to clients to communicate and ensure customer satisfaction
- Working from a shared inbox
Marketing Team Assistant (Photoshop) Benefits Offered
- Experience in Photoshop, strong Excel ability and HTML understanding is essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced busy team within a deadline driven environment
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven
Thank you for your application. When you apply please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as these can slow down the application process and your details may not be picked up for the position you are applying for.
- 19,000 - 20,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9.00am 5.30pm
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Excellent career development opportunities
Its also helpful if you could you let us know where you are currently based, or which locations you are happy to work in as well as your required salary and notice period.
Sign up to Lawrence Dean Recruitments website to receive job notifications and hear about all of our latest vacancies.Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.