* £30,000- £40,000 DOE
* Brilliant clients
* Amazing development
This fantastic integrated agency has helped one of their clients grow from 1 customer to 17 million! This is due to brilliant work and understanding the journey. My client believes an idea, strategy or product is stronger when built from multiple perspectives. My client successfully blend insight, creativity, data, media and tech to influence the entire brand experience.
Today they are over 160 strong across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. They live by the values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
They are now on the lookout for an integrated Account Manager, who will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day delivery across a hugely diverse client portfolio. From fashion to food, you'll be expected to add value to briefs based on a great understanding of the client and their respective industries, ensuring every opportunity is fulfilled. In this team, no two days are the same!
* Being an active member and leader of the Account Management group with visibility within this domain to inspire and encourage those around you
* Having continuous visibility of resourcing pipeline, understanding where peaks are and escalating as a matter of urgency to ensure we are resourced appropriately
What they're looking for:
* 2 years integrated agency experience
* Demonstrates confidence and independent critical thinking, who is curious to explore new ideas and is always striving to find better ways of working, whilst inspiring and leading others
* A clear communicator, who is capable of effective briefing and delegation to the wider team to ensure work is carried out in the correct strategic and/or tactical direction, whilst ensuring there is capacity to handle the required workload
* Firm but fair. Someone who can develop strong, trusting relationships with clients and who is viewed as a delivery expert that achieves consistent fulfilment of time expectations, quality standards and budget tolerances
* Capable of keeping a cool head to deliver work with a positive, passionate and practical attitude, sustaining high levels of resilience and calm during high pressure situations
What you'll get in return
* £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
* PERKs programme
* Generous holiday allowance