Account Manager Labels industry
Salary - £27,000- £35,000 - DOE
Location - Corby
Hours - 8.30.00- 5.00pm and 1.00pm finish on Fridays
Leave - 28days
My Client is a leading printer and converter of digital and flexographically printed labels, based in Northamptonshire. It has a proud 35 year track record and serves a wide range of customers, from breweries to industrial components.
As an Account Manager, you will be a senior member of a small sales team, reporting to the Head of Sales.
You will own many of the businesss highest priority accounts, covering a range of sectors and label and print technologies. This role presents an opportunity to join an exciting team that is growing, and where there will be significant opportunities over the coming years to grow with the business as the team expands. Requirements The ideal candidate will have experience managing customers in the label or print sectors, ideally with experience in estimating/quoting and a good understanding of materials and print technologies.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Experience in the label / print or related sector, ideally with a good understanding of materials and print technologies
- · Hardworking, with a commitment to going above and beyond for the customer
- · Detail oriented
- · Willingness to learn and can do attitude
· Managing priority customer accounts, including regular communication, advising on options (materials, print types, etc) and providing recommendations, quoting for and project managing new work, and processing repeat work
· Managing and inputting customer and job data into the MIS and other software programmes
· Coaching junior staff, and providing advice to/for their clients as required
· Liaising with the studio team on proofs/artwork
· Liaising with the production team to determine the best options for the customer, and then through the production process