An energetic, creative thinking Senior Account Manager is required by an exciting, progressive agency based in Manchester.
With a family-feel culture, this fully integrated agency works with both B2C and B2C clients across multi-discipline campaigns.
An annual salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits is available depending on experience.Key Responsibilities
- Initiate, advise and collaborate with clients to produce digital strategies
- Produce and present client reports, status updates, time allocations or campaign results and extracting insight to provide recommendations
- To deliver a high level of customer service, ensuring that clients are always fully up to date with project developments and expectations are managed
- Scoping projects and working with the appropriate internal resources to ensure that it is delivered effectively
- Presenting campaign ideas and negotiating budgets with clients
- Developing accurate campaign plans, handle budgets and provide estimates and quotations, invoicing clients
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing activity
- To be proactive in offering appropriate solutions through an in-depth understanding of the client's priorities, their sector and, creative and production processes
Up to £40,000 plus benefitsBenefits
- To be a part of something special and make your mark - this is an exciting growing agency!
- Ownership over your own projects, whilst enjoying a supportive environment
- Weekly Yoga, Bootcamp and other social events to get involved with
- Free on-site parking in central Manchester
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
Manchester with hybrid working available - Mondays and Fridays working from homeAlternative Titles
Account Manager | Senior Account Manager | Digital Account Manager | Senior Digital Account Manager
Giselle Whitton of CV Screen is managing the recruitment of this position.