Finance ManagerRole Summary
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Warton as a Finance Manager.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with preparation of the statutory accounts, ensuring the tax requirements are met, ensuring the monthly financials are correct with any variances to budget outlined, submission of the 5 year Integrated Business Plan as well as managing a team of 7 to provide the full accountancy service to our customers.Key Responsibilities
Key skills & qualifications
- Ensuring all transactional services are completed by the tea
- opportunity to understand how different countries operate as well as the chance to engage with multiple stakeholders both internal and external to the company.
- Ensuring the monthly financials are completed, reported and variances to budget understood
- Preparation of the 5-year Integrated Business Plan
- Preparing the Statutory Accounts for all of our customers
- Preparing all tax returns
- Managing all internal and external stakeholders
- Management of a team of 7 to ensure their development needs are met
What we're looking for in you
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in previous financial accounting roles
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of providing a high level of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Experience in SAP and SAGE financial systems
- The candidate must have excellent Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills and good with Word and Infor LN
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.Location
: Warton Rate
: £42.01 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95672398