James Adams has partnered with a large agency to hire a Director of Communication. Our customer is looking to hire a Director of Communication to join them directly. This is a fully remote position on a 6 month contract with a view to extend.
My client is going through a period of exciting growth, and we're seeking an exceptional individual to help guide the brand to truly stand out in the market. Reporting directly into the VP of Marketing, you'll play a central role in developing and implementing an integrated marketing and communications strategy for the brand in EMEA. You'll have a constant stream of suggestions for ways we can raise our profile in a way that is in keeping with the brand.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- You will have extensive marketing and PR experience gained client or agency side.
- An ideas person, you will not be afraid to speak your mind and bring new initiatives to our on and offline marketing activity
- You will have meticulous attention to detail, be results driven and have exceptional relationship building skills
- You will have the skills and drive to be an influential member of this fast growing agency
- Extremely well organised, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and bags of initiative
If of interest please send your CV to to apply or forward this to anyone you know that may be interested !
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95681416