Team Leader - Upper Crust - Belfast Central Station
Upper Crust at Belfast Station are now recruiting for a Part Time permanent position Team Leader for an immediate start for shifts between 6am and 8pm including weekends to join our amazing team!
Rate of pay for all ages is £11.20 per hour.
We are sure you can find something matching your flexibility. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now! For more exciting opportunities please visit our careers website.
* Competitive wage
* We offer a range of great central and local recognition schemes for colleagues
* Award winning training with accredited qualifications and great opportunities to become our next manager!
* Apprenticeships available!
* Up to 75% staff discount on and off shift on our brands (M&S, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Leon, Warrens Bakery, Jamie's Italian and many more!)
* A host of benefits such as discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers, e.g. cinema tickets, travel, healthcare, leisure, shopping vouchers, cycle to work scheme - treat yourself or family members to gift cards from a variety of leading brands.
* Refer a Friend* - get rewarded every time you successfully introduce a friend to the Company (*T&C's apply)
* Company pension schemes
* Flexible shifts working around you
* Opportunity to 'Learn as you Earn'
* Make a career in Hospitality or Retail
* 28 days holidays pro rata
We're looking for individuals with a bold, fun and friendly personality to lead our team.
Are you able to motivate your team and maintain high performance and company standards in a busy environment?
Can you monitor your sales targets as well as managing cash and stock availability?
Are you a proactive person, able to anticipate and take action to resolve any potential issues in the store?
Are you comfortable in resolving any customer's complaints in a professional and calm manner?
Previous experience in leading a team is essential but your personality and attitude can help you to score some points too!
We are the Food Travel Experts. So what does that mean? It means that we are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it's jetting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, we will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of traveller. Become a vital part of our SSP family at Belfast Central station- Uppercrust.
We are ready to welcome you as a part of our fantastic team