Assistant Credit Controller - Solihull - £16,500 - £18,000
Our client, an impressive and growing mid-size business requires an individual to join their credit control team. There is flexibility around the person, you may be starting out in your career and have little to no finance experience, or you may have some finance or credit control experience already. What is important is that you want to join a great business and looking for a supported career in finance. It is a highly supportive team with an experienced leader well versed in supporting people through their training and careers.
Areas of the Role:
- Responsibility for a ledger of credit accounts
- Reviewing accounts that are in credit and making contact where payment is due
- Posting into the system
- Resolving Queries
- Supporting month end
- Ad hoc finance tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Desire to join and succeed as part of a finance team
- Previous finance / credit control experience desirable (not essential)
There is an excellent benefits package on offer including up to 50% flexible home working and our client offers excellent career progression to the right individuals.