My client are looking for an Invoicing Administrator to join their busy Finance department. The successful applicant must be comfortable processing high volumes of invoices. Client Details
My client is situated in the heart of Chester city centre in a stunning office setting. Growing from strength to strength my client are consistently one of the leaders in their field and are looking to hire an Invoicing Administrator to support their busy Finance function.Description
The key responsibilities of the successful Invoicing Administrator will be:
- To Check and send all Single Invoices & Bills to the correct customers in the time frames set by the company.
- To manage all invoice errors & queries, liaise with operational departments.
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures on a daily basis
- To ensure reports are accurate and timely
- To resolve any queries or complaint or escalate where necessary
- To perform any other Adhoc clerical duties
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working in a purchase ledger function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
The successful candidate will receive:
- On site parking
- A stunning working environment
- Generous employee benefits
- temp to perm contract