Reed accountancy are delighted to be working with a well respected and exclusive client who are currently looking for an experienced - Disbursement Clerk- who will be working on a full time basis remotely from home after an initial training in Thurrock. (You must be able to attend training if required.
This role is full time 09.00-17.00 and offers some flexibility and remote working from home.
This role will be either FTC for the right candidates. £9.00-£9.35 PH dependant of previous experience.
General Role Expectation of Disbursement Clerk.
• Comply with Customer accounting requirements
• Ensure Disbursement Accounts are processed in a timely manner
• Ensure postings are cleared as soon as possible
• Verify DA's are correct as per contracted rates, pro-forma / baseline templates / closed estimate
• Comply with various customer reporting requirements
• Maintain working relationships with key customer accounting contacts, various performing agents and internally with ISS offices, service centre's and colleagues in work location
• Comply with current processed and follow the DC checklist
• Keep supervisors advised on any outstanding / performance issues relating to job duties
• Clear any postings made with appropriate closing entries
• Liaise with all departments to close queries/requests
• Any other duties to ensure the smooth running of the Hub
• General office skills / knowledge
• PC literate, incl. basic Word / Excel / E-mail
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer service orientated
• Willingness to learn and expand their knowledge of the shipping industry