Interim Revenue Accountant | £220 - £260 day| Media | 3 months + | Central London & WFH
Cedar are exclusively supporting a fast paced and growing global tech business with the search for an Interim Revenue Accountant. This role will manage all aspects of revenue recognition and billing, and play an important role in the operational activity of all regions globally.
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Billing subscription renewals
- Owning the cashflow forecasting and analysis of receipts
- Owning revenue budget process
- Managing metric reporting
- Reviewing current revenue recognition processes and procedures
- Implementing process improvements to improve efficiency
- MUST have 3+ years revenue recognition and billing experience
- MUST have exposure of multi-currency transactions across multinational businesses
- Experience with SalesForce and NetSuite - advantageous
- Part qualified/Finalist/QBE - ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Diplomatic communicator
You will need to be immediately available or a one week maximum notice period to be considered for this role. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.