A modern professional services business, based in Southampton is currently recruiting a Junior Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. This unique opportunity offers onsite parking, full AAT study support, and ongoing development. The Junior Accounts Assistant job presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, wishing to complete their studies within a supportive and collaborative environment. The successful Junior Accounts Assistant will gain exposure in purchase ledger, sales ledger, and various reconciliations.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Invoice processing
- Matching, batching and coding
- Dealing with bank reconciliations
- Assisting with supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing BACS payments
- Raising purchase orders
- Query resolution via phone and email
What you will need:
- A genuine interest in any of the following roles: Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk
- Proven experience of self-development
- An interest in or currently studying towards AAT
- Excellent communication skills
What you will get:
- Full AAT study support
- Training and development
- Onsite parking
If you are interested in this Junior Accounts Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION
...because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and does not discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.