Legal Case Assistant Do you want to work for an amazing legal company? Do you want a job where you can progress and develop with the company? Do you want to work with friendly, positive team? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
My client is a very successful, well known, leading law firm based in Central Leeds. Since opening their doors over 20 years ago they have gone from strength to strength, helping and assisting over 1.2 million customers with property law cases. Due to winning several new contracts, they are looking to recruit bright, confident and hardworking people into their highly successful Legal Case Assistant team on a permanent basis!
The role of the Legal Case Assistant is very varied, and two days will never be the same, you will be required to handle legal cases and provide a professional service to each client you speak to. The role offers amazing benefits such as a £1000 welcome bonus paid with your first months' pay! On top of this, the company offer monthly bonuses which are approximately £240 per calendar month, a very generous holiday allowance including a day off on your birthday and a recharge day (as we all know how you just need a day off to relax sometimes!) as well as excellent progression and development opportunities.The responsibilities of a Legal Case Assistant include:
- Looking after 200+ legal case files monthly, working towards the achievement of monthly completion targets for each of the files and making sure everything is completed accurately and within a certain time frame.
- Telephone liaison with banks, solicitors, mortgage brokers and clients daily and answering any questions or queries they have and completing the administrative tasks for each query.
- Whilst dealing with the case files, identify process improvements to ensure the clients are receiving the best service possible.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems and reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Ensuring that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
- Updating the internal systems with all details
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
- Work within a fast paced, busy environment whilst working under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Working as a team and independently
What you will get in return:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good data input skills
- Previous conveyancing experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a fast paced and high-volume environment is essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5:30PMLocation: Leeds/Hybrid WorkingSalary: £18,000 + £1000 Welcome Bonus
- £1000 welcome bonus paid with your first wage
- An additional monthly bonus of approximately £240 per calendar month
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday Plus bank holidays off
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary with a monthly performance bonus
- 30-minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target) & Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC & Proven track record of internal promotion
- Offices in Leeds and Hull city centres and potential for hybrid working
- Smart Casual dress code
- Profitable global company
- Market-leaders in their specialism with excellent service reputation.
- Family-friendly policies with a strong focus on work/life balance - e.g. paid birthday leave
- Significant career progression opportunities - large in-house training function
- Highly innovative with a strong focus on technology
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)