DIGITAL MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are currently recruiting for experienced Digital Marketing Account Managers to join a successful and busy digital team based near Ormskirk. Our client is a digital marketing agency who have recently rebranded, and they have expanded what they offer to their clients, so this is a fantastic time to join them! They work with a wide range of clients including well known household names so you will be given the opportunity to work with many businesses of all sizes.
If you are and experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager specialising in either SEO, Paid Media or Social Media, then this could be the role for you!WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
A SNAPSHOT OF THE MARKETING EXECUTIVE'S DAY:
- £25,000 to £30,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday working hours with hybrid working as standard
- An office in a beautiful location with free onsite parking
- Bags of personal and team wellness benefits such as self-development days, gym memberships and socials
- Holidays increasing with length of service
- Working with a highly experienced team who will support you and enable your development.
- And much, much more!
- Managing a portfolio of clients to deliver successful
- Developing and executing strategies for clients ensuring all deliverables are met on time and to the highest quality
- Managing client budgets carefully and responsibly
- Monitor and analyse client campaigns
- Develop meaningful relationships with clients and truly understand their business and commercial objectives
- Assisting with business development by identifying new opportunities within your accounts
- Work with the Account Executives to support them in delivering key aspects of work for you on behalf of your client base
- Assisting in supporting the Account Executives who will be assisting you in the delivery of work
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and tailoring strategies to be in line with these developments and trends
- Continually working to best practice within your niche whether that be SEO, Paid Media or Social Media
- Communicating any potential issues regarding the delivery of work to the Senior Management Team
- Experience in a similar position within SEO, Paid Media or Social Media
- Experience in a Digital Marketing agency or across multiple brands
- Proven experience in managing successful campaigns
- Understanding and experience of best practices within a given area (SEO/Paid/Social Media)
- Excellent relationship management experience
- Passionate about all things digital!
- Have a team spirit and be able to work productively and positive with people across the business.
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager then please apply online today, or feel free to get in touch with me directly on or .
I will look forward to receiving your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.