An opportunity has arisen in Finance Services based at Glascoed, South Wales for an Export Control Administrator.
The role will provide effective support for the Shared Services Import Export Services Team.
As the Export Control Administrator, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Carrying out Denied Party Screening checks against companies and individuals engaged by the business
- Issuing export approvals for employees taking company electronic devices overseas
- Participation in continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and industry guidelines.
- Ad-hoc tasks, as required during peak times to balance team workload and meet service commitments.
- Recordkeeping administration duties
As an Export Control Administrator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Experience in undertaking self-audit/assurance activity is desirable.
• Regulatory/governance background would be advantageous but is not essential.
• Any previous knowledge or experience in International Trade, Export, UK Export Control regulations and US ITAR/EAR regulations would be highly desirable.
• Strong attention to detail & record keeping.
• Ability to analyse large data sets within Excel
• Knowledge and Application of Data Protection Principles.
What we are looking for in you
• A motivated, driven individual with disciplined self-organisation.
• Naturally inquisitive and the desire to question variances from expected outcome.
• Proven experience of being able to build and maintain excellent relationships through strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work effectively towards deadlines.
• An ability to effectively work individually and as part of a large team.
• Good decision making skills.
• Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of MS Office packages
There may be a requirement to travel to other BAE Systems sites so a flexible working attitude is required.
Morsonis acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.