We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Finance Officer
to support a finance team within one of our educational clients based in London SM4.
The Finance Officer
will work as a member of the finance team with the main responsibility of the Sales Ledger and may be required to work across a number of functions within the finance team. They will follow up queries with budget holders and ensure that transaction processing is timely and accurate; generate sales invoices from invoice requisitions; update the sales ledger with cash receipts; chase outstanding debts and course fees by letter, e-mail and telephone; bank cash and cheques received in Finance and update the Finance system in accordance with internal procedures.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
Candidates MUST hold a current Enhanced DBSPlease apply for further information
- Hold, or working towards AAT or equivalent experience
- Experience of working within a busy finance team
- Experience of using accounting software as well as spreadsheets and word processing packages
- Experience of carrying out account analysis and reconciliations
- Proven experience of working under pressure
- Proven experience of dealing directly with customers and handling customer queries
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.