3 Month contract for a Data Analyst, Birchwood / Remote Working, £19-£23 Per hour Your new company
You will be working for a Housing organisation in Warrington, as a Data Analyst, to support the head of business improvement with reporting. You will take ownership and development of internal reporting and measurement systems to support the management of driving excellence in performance.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop solutions providing data and improving quality of the information available.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement through the analysis of trend and source data
- Support the development and maintenance of a safe compliant operation with the use of technology and data, ensuring the data available is of the highest quality
- Produce regular reports, analysis and improvement opportunities, detailing quality performance at all levels
- Develop, implement and monitor the Performance Framework
- Automating reports / responding to adhoc reports
You will be a strong Data Analyst, with solid technical skills: SQL, Excel, VBA and ideally some exposure to a dashboard tool, although regular use of PowerBI will not be part of this role. You will work with CSV files and be confident to communicate with various stakeholders around the business.What you'll get in return
3 Month initial contract, to be based remote 90% of the time, with occasional trips to Birchwood in Warrington. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.