- 6 Months interim contract
- Worcestershire based
- Public Sector
- £300-400 Inside IR35
Concept are happy to be supporting one of our public sector clients with an urgent Interim Category Manager vacancy based South Birmingham to start as soon as possible.
This role reports to the Head of Procurement and support them in the following;
- Ensuring a secure and compliant procurement processes is adhered to obtain best value for money in the procurement of all goods and services.
- To lead OJEU and non-OJEU tender and supplier contracting initiatives for assigned categories.
- Lead, manage, evaluate and report the findings of trials as required.
- To assist with the development of specifications for requirements and robust evaluation criteria.
- Develop robust category strategies
- Engage and work closely with senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Professional procurement qualifications - CIPS
- Proven experience of procurement/category management within a public sector organisation.
- Proven experience of category strategy development.
- Ability to receive complex data which requires analysis and interpreting for customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out high value procurements from conception to evaluation and implementation.
This role offers up to £400 p/d Inside IR35. The role is based South Birmingham but does have flex to work from home. You must be available ASAP.
Please note: A DBS check will be required for this opportunity.