Huntress Harlow are recruiting for an Accounts and Office Administrator for this fast paced and growing business based in Loughton. This is a newly created position and would be an ideal role for someone with office experience looking to start a career in an accounts function. Reporting into the department manager, duties and responsibilities will include the following
- Maintenance of the Sales Ledger as a whole ensuring customer data is current
- Running monthly statements
- Establishing where possible and maintaining good working relationships with customers
- Resolving customer queries
- Locating copy contracts, job sheets invoices and credit notes
- Raising credit notes and invoices where needed
- Resolution of errors made by admin team
- Escalation of action against bad debtors up to County Court Summons
- Maintaining the Cash sale and Unknown receipt accounts
The successful candidate will ideally be studying their AAT, have some office experience and be competent and capable dealing with excel, word and other IT functions.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.