We are searching for an Administrator to take on a fantastic opportunity in the finance department of one of the prisons we are supporting. If you are experienced in admin work and are looking for a new, challenging opportunity, this is the perfect role for you!Role Details:
- Full Time- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Working hours 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
- £12.05 per hour
- Temp-Perm Role
Everyone working in this prison is focused on delivering quality of life services to make a meaningful difference to people in the criminal justice system and support them to change their lives for the better. They have a strong and concerted focus on supporting prisoners to address their offending behaviour through the delivery of programmes. They deliver relevant skills via training and employment and work with all areas of the wider community to ensure that prisoners have the best possible chance of leading positive lives following release.Role Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Record all transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all monies are processed and recorded accurately.
- Process all receptions monies on arrival.
- Process received cheques from other prisons.
- Create and maintain PIN phone accounts including inter-prison phone calls and foreign national.
- Prepare all discharge monies on prisoner release.
- Process and respond to any complaints and applications.
- Ensure swift and timely resolution to all finance related queries.
- Maintain valuables and cash records and safeguarding valuables & cash through robust control system & reconciliation process.
- Support Deputy Business Manager with processing of hotel and travel requests, Stock take Audits, Petty cash and expenses, reconciling purchase orders and vendor invoices.
- Experience working in a similar environment or role
- Able to operate relevant IT applications
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to manage competing work priorities
- Will hold and maintain a clean, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
If you are interested in this role, please hit "apply" and upload the latest version of your CV! We look forward to receiving your application