Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Procurement/Finance Administrator to work on a full-time temporary assignment at our well-known Public Sector client based in Edinburgh.
Hours: 35 hours per week (client could be flexible on hours)
Rate of Pay: £12.50 per hour
Duration: ASAP for 10 weeks
Location: Blend of working from home and in the office
Main Duties Include:
- Vetting and setting up new suppliers on the Oracle System, undertaking the appropriate due diligence of the suppliers.
- Provide first line support for any Oracle day-to-day supplier queries or changes and maintaining the system up to date.
- Support the administration of the Purchasing Card programme, including new applications/changes, account limits, monthly VISA card spend management reports, sample audits, ensuring approvals, etc.
- Administer Procurement Services electronic inbox and general mail correspondence, responding to queries/requests where possible and escalating other requests to other members of the team, logging receipts and maintaining up-to-date details on actions taken.
- Provide advice and support to end-users on relevant procurement processes, forms and systems.
- Update the Procurement Services Internal website (SharePoint) to disseminate information/updates to the organisation.
- Support the migration of the team's shared folders to MS SharePoint.
- Provide appropriate admin support for meetings and events, and support development of team processes and procedures.
- Provides procurement and administrative support to the Procurement Managers and Head of Procurement's procurement projects.
- Other procurement administrative and support tasks as required.
- Strong administration experience
- Proficient IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and accuracy skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this great opportunity, please apply with your CV below!