As an investment dealing administrator, you will have a genuine interest in the financial/investment industry and be highly numerate, have strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role involves processing investment dealing instructions such as purchases and redemptions of our funds, this can range from retail and professional investors.
Orders may be received by telephone, application form, fax, electronically including email.
You will work to service level agreements and scheme particulars whilst ensuring adherence to relevant internal procedures and FCA requirements.Basic salary - up to £19,000 plus annual bonus, 34 days holidays, non-contributory pension, perk-box, etc. and excellent training and career progression as well as willing to work towards the (Investment Operations Certificate) qualification, study leave available.Candidate
- Accurate data entry skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritise your workload and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem solve and deal with complex queries
- Able to work as part of a team with a positive attitude to learn quickly and develop within this role and make a positive contribution to both the team and company
- Any experience of regulatory knowledge and development skills supporting client assets, Client Money Rules or Mandates and advantage
- You will ensure that all trades are executed correctly in line with agreed Service Level Agreements and ensure all trades are executed with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner and all consumers are provided with clear information and kept appropriately informed before, during and after execution as per TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) guidelines
- Respond to queries raised by internal areas, Independent Financial Advisers, and clients, efficiently and professional, this also includes both verbal and written correspondence
- Support other operational teams where required and undertake additional projects