- Waterbeach, Cambridge
- £50000 (Per Annum) + Performance related bonus
- Beautiful Residential Dementia Care Home
- Recent investment in property
Beautiful, homely Residential and Dementia Care Home, based in Waterbeach, seeks a Registered Care Home Manager
The care home is a family run 30+ beds and expanding service in Cambridge CB25, seeking an experienced Registered Manager to work alongside the passionate owners of the home and provide you will all the tools you need to succeed.Job Purpose of Registered Manager:
The Registered Manager has overall responsibility of the Care Home in line with the company's aims and objectives The Registered Manager is accountable for the standards of care practice, staff management and financial management as well as the management of the building.A commitment to continuous improvement is an expectation of the role to:
- Ensure services, enhance quality of life for people receiving care and support
- Also ensure that the care provided is in accordance with CQC Guidelines
- Be responsible for ensuring all staff undertake continued professional development
- Must be a Registered Manager with QCF/NVQ Level 4 or 5
- Ideally will have at least 3-5 years experience as a Registered Manager in a Nursing or Residential care home
- Must ideally be running a "Good" CQC rated Care Home at present.
- Must have ability and experience of maintaining "Good" CQC ratings and working to achieve "Outstanding"
- Ability and experience of leading and mentoring a team.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, Safeguarding procedures and best practices of care.
- Must have solid clinical skills, plus have the ability to administer medication, do audits, assess new residents and must understand compliancy.
- Good administration skills and must be computer literate.
- Must be able to use computerised Care Planning, Medication and E Learning systems e.g. PCS, VCare and Elearning
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to market the care home and have the ability to fill the beds.
Please take your time to consider if this is you and if you would like to be considered for the role
Then either apply or attach a CV with a current phone number and we will be in contact.
There is no question I don't mind answering if it assists your application
Call Care First Recruitment Mark on Tel: (Any time).