Finance Analyst - 54572
Rate - £20.73 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £26.82 per hour
The Engineering Investment Program Analyst is part of the Investment Efficiency Finance Team comprising a supervisor and three analyst positions. The successful candidate will gain experience of working closely with both Finance and other functions across multiple regions. Key to this role is being able to build strong working relationships with other functions and support performance delivery. This will be achieved by understanding the financials, ensuring they are accurately captured, reported and effectively communicated.
- Lead responsibility for Engineering Investment Program Reporting of passenger vehicles gateways from to Provide Engineering Targets to Program Finance / Program Management.
- Review Engineering transfers & adjust target accordingly.
- Work jointly with Resource Planning to align on gateway Engineering status.
- Hold reviews with key stakeholders to conclude gateway performance and provide physicals driven variance explanations - ensure management is regularly informed of status and issues.
- Participation in the bi-weekly EUPRC Pre-Meeting with the Vehicle Line Controllers.
- Work on solutions with Program Management, Resource and Program Planning teams to bring programs back to target.
- Support delivery of high quality and timely Program Review Meeting (PRM) slides for EU lead programs in collaboration with the Global Investment efficiency team.
- Providing robust financial analysis for SoMP (Status of Major/Minor Programs) after to Update Cycle Plan with approved milestone engineering.
- Support budget deployment for approved milestone engineering (in Planisware).
- Provide Engineering actuals for certain programs and share variance analysis with Program Finance / Program Management.
- Investigate under/overruns to include within future gateways / SoMPs Leading EU budget transfer process outside of milestones.
- Support Sprint-to-Six (S26) process and budget deployment. Driving process improvement within the Engineering Investment Efficiency team.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork - ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of customers at all levels.
- Strong financial, analytical skills and advanced skills in Excel.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new Finance systems.
- Process improvement and quality mindset.
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers at all levels.
- PD Finance experience.
- Sound understanding of PD Finance processes.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.