Tradewind are recruiting! Are you seeking your next HLTA role in Doncaster?
Tradewind are seeking an HLTA to work in a primary school in Doncaster in January 2022. The school requires a enthusiastic and engaging HLTA to work with them on a full-time basis. The school is a dynamic primary school with a highly supportive SLT.
The salary will range from £19,000. to £24,000.
The successful HLTA will be working across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. In addition to providing small group support, they will cover lessons as required.
Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1, and KS2 UK National Curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as HLTA in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on or
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients, and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.