Cerebral Palsy Learning Support Assistant | Homerton, Hackney
Are you a dynamic, creative, extra special individual who wants a role that will give you back as much as you give out? Do you have skills in working with a child with complex physical and communication needs?
We are working with a wonderful, inclusive Primary School located in Homerton, Hackney who are seeking a Learning Support Assistant to support a Year 1 pupil who has Cerebral Palsy.
You will show reliability, good teamwork, and commitment to working with me, working within my school, and helping this pupil access the curriculum. You will be given training and endless support from the schools SEND team but will require initial good experience to be considered for the role.
The role will involve delivering 1:1 support for learning, following through on physio programs, peg feeding and intimate care. Your main tasks will be supporting with playing and learning and accessing activities, alongside daily therapy exercises to help the pupil develop to their greatest potential.
Outstanding Primary School in Homerton, Hackney
- Outstanding Primary School - Homerton, Hackney
- First-Class Psychology-related degree is required
- Psychology Graduate for this Cerebral Palsy LSA role
- Cerebral Palsy LSA - Supporting Year 1 pupil with Cerebral Palsy
- £18,000 pro rata to term time and paid weekly via PAYE for this Cerebral Palsy LSA role
- Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 8:30-4pm
- Have a brilliant community where they want everyone to feel supported, safe, and happy
- Pride themselves in promoting and improving the health and wellbeing of the whole school
- Incredible facilities, inclusive environment, and amazing delivery of the current curriculum
As a capable Cerebral Palsy LSA, you'll play a pivotal role in a very important stage of this pupil's education. The school is a very inclusive environment and understands the benefit of having a Learning Support Assistnt supporting their most vulnerable students and allowing them to continue to access the excellent teaching at the school. Ribbons & Reeves are London's leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level's secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Cerebral Palsy LSA role in Homerton, Hackney. Contact us today for this and other opportunities! Cerebral Palsy Learning Support Assistant | Homerton, Hackney