SEN Teaching Assistant - Secondary School, White Hart Lane, Haringey
A passionate and engaging Psychology Graduate is required for this SEN Teaching Assistant role to support students with SEND, SEMH, ASC, ADHD & Learning difficulties in a wonderful Secondary School located in White Hart Lane, Haringey.
This is a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant position available for the duration of the upcoming academic year. The school has an exceptionally strong leadership team and an experienced Special Needs Co-ordinator, who will work closely with you to certify that your support is tailored and appropriate to the student/s you will be working with.As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will...
Be expected to make a special impact in class, working closely with the Class Teachers to help structure and formulate a safe, constructive learning environment. Use your Psychology skills to push those who are achieving higher levels, but also ensuring that no student gets left behind by running 1:1 session with students to ensure you are offering them constant tailored support and guidance. Assisting students to develop academically and socially? You will hold the ability to handle sensitive issues in relation to students, adaptability in working practices and the ability to use initiative when required, some previous experience of working with young people with SEND or behavioural difficulties is massively beneficial. The Inclusion Department works alongside all teachers and staff in the school to provide access to the curriculum for those with special educational needs and disabilities.
Outstanding Secondary School in White Hart Lane, Haringey
- Outstanding Secondary School - White Hart Lane, Haringey
- First-Class Psychology-related degree is required
- Psychology Graduate for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in White Hart Lane, Haringey
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Supporting students with SEMH, SEND & Learning difficulties
- Salary: £18,000 pro rata to term time and paid weekly via PAYE for this Psychology Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 8:30-4pm
- Exposure to working alongside a speech and language therapist, a behaviour therapist, Haringey Emotional Wellbeing Service, educational psychologists, occupational therapists, and physiotherapists.
- Have a brilliant community where they want everyone to feel supported, safe, and happy.
- Pride themselves in promoting and improving the health and wellbeing of the whole school community, have received the Silver Healthy Schools Award.
- Incredible facilities, inclusive environment, and amazing delivery of the current curriculum.
As a capable SEN Teaching Assistant, you'll play a pivotal role in a very important stage of each student's education. The school is a very inclusive environment and understands the benefit of having a SEN Teaching Assistant supporting their most vulnerable students and allowing them to continue to access the excellent teaching at the school. Ribbons & Reeves are London's leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level's secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this SEN Teaching Assistant role in White Hart Lane, Haringey. Contact us today for this and other opportunities! SEN Teaching Assistant |White Hart Lane, Haringey| Psychology Graduate