This Office and Finance Manager position is a full time, term time only position working 8:00am - 17:00pm. This is a permanent position. Applicants must be available from January 2022. The pro rata salary for this role is £25,000-£26,000.
This is a happy and welcoming Primary setting where the whole community work together to see enthusiastic motivated learners. They work hard to provide all children with a broad and balanced, high quality education so that they can achieve their potential in every aspect of school life. To support wellbeing, this school run Forest School sessions once a week.
The school are looking for an Office and Finance Manager who has:
- An astute understanding of the role of the Office and Finance Manager within a school setting
- A strong track record of managing a budget and staffing arrangements
- Capacity to work with the headteacher to oversee whole school projects
- Experience of managing a range of communication systems
- The vision and ability to develop the role of the Office and Finance Manager
- The skills to network and build alliances with other Office and Finance Managers in other local settings
- The ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- A passion to ensure all children access the highest quality provision across the school
- The ability to see the lighter side of life
This school can offer you an enthusiastic team who are passionate about the school, strong support from within the school and IT support services and opportunities for professional development.
Other essential requirements include:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to submit your application for this Office and Finance Manager post in Hertfordshire, or for more information, please contact Charlotte at Tradewind via