ZPos predominantly provides online ordering websites for restaurants and takeaways with a built in integrated EPoS. Our other products and services are there to enhance the primary offerings of our business. Our services will cut clients costs and improve sales whilst providing them with a more professional and streamlined experience.Main Role:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay per click advertising (PPC)
- Using google Analytics to identify trends in consumer behaviour
- Manage direct and digital marketing campaigns through the use of social media platforms, email marketing campaigns and automation tools
- Key word research
- Creating content and using creative digital technology
- Using email automation tools
- Website design and management
- Helping with the company rebrand
Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship and Full-Time role on completionWorking week:
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.Entry Requirements:
You need to have 5 GCSE's
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.